We have made some big changes this year to our practice. This came about from working with our wonderful clients last year and getting really clear on how we can serve you and others better. So while we know what’s changed, we thought we had better share it with you.
1. The national roadshow series for Empowher BE THE BEST you can be in your career and business is well underway with the next event being held in Auckland on Friday June 24th at the beautiful Takapuna Boat Club. Christchurch is following on 22 July. These are totally inspiring one day workshops filled with actionable strategies for women to take away and implement after the day.
We are excited to be launching a new nationwide event under the brand Empowher – Feel Good, Be Great. At $40 a ticket it is a great way to come and listen to Rebecca: the Mindset Guru talk about empowered mindset and also share her story following the launch of her book “Empower Me: the magic is in believing it’s possible.” The first one of these will be held in Wellington in August with the date to be advised. We are just securing the venue. The Empowher programmes are Rebecca’s baby and she is passionate about women being the best version of themselves as possible. We are also offering a one day workshop with your teams inside your organisation based on Empowher concepts where you can choose the topics relevant to your team and company values. These are fun and focused workshops that create a shift in performance.
2. Mindset – behavioural transformation creates an empowered mindset.
Being trained in educational psychology, Rebecca is the guru in this space. She has the unique ability to get you clear on what is in the way of you moving forward and provides a clear path for you to own your presence.
These one to one sessions are intense and give clients freedom to let go and be ok with where they are at today.
Rebecca has created her own brand rebeccamorris.nz and a website will be launched shortly. Rebecca is a leader when it comes to working with women and it is indeed one of her passions to see women take control of their own lives and live to purpose.
3.The Paradigm Shift practice has seen the introduction of Rod Smith who brings over 25 years experience as a lawyer and partner. This has created a programme purely for Law Firms based all around practice development, business development, personal business and performance coaching. With Rod understanding what it takes to be a partner he has created a programme that works. Rebecca works along side where necessary to assist around any mindset or behaviour transformation that needs to take place. He has created a business accelerator programme that provides a blueprint for law firms to adopt and implement.
4. Leadership from the Mirror – What you do is what you see is what you get
Our leadership programme enables leaders, potential leaders and teams to understand how their individual behaviours contribute to organisational dynamics and its effect on performance. We look in particular at communication, culture and mindset and the correlation to all of these areas.
Our programmes include:
- Amplifier – for private leadership coaching
- Change Up – for those who are in transitional leadership
- Team Booster – which is working with the team
We provide the “HOW TO” across these areas. It is all about behavioural transformation and mirroring. How you choose to behave is the outcome of what is being mirrored back to you from the team. Rebecca’s second book Leadership from the Mirror will be out later this year.
5. Business Accelerator – essential strategies to grow your business.
This is all about business development. We have created a business development canvas that we take into organisations or work with individuals to ensure their whole business development and sales process from start to finish is mapped, measured and easy to implement. This is not dependant on verticals it works across all businesses and location regardless of size.
6. Our final programme is SHIFT BUSINESS and is aimed for small to medium business owners. This is an affordable group coaching programme that helps business owners get to where they want to be. These 5 month programmes are being run in Nelson and Wellington however this programme will be available as an online programme within 6 months. One of the special sessions is the Hot Seat where someone sits in the hot seat and gets coached personally on an issue either personal or business issue by Rebecca. The power of these sessions is extraordinary.
GREAT NEWS: We are able to send you the blogs in the areas that will interest you and not everything. That’s why we stopped with the blogs for a while until we had everything implemented. So you will only be getting the topics that you want to read..
Yes, we are based in Nelson but we travel everywhere. We are now working in Australia. mainly Sydney and Melbourne and we offer skype sessions to those around the world.
Where to from here for you? If you are not currently on our database, then you can do so here The website is full of videos, testimonials and content. We are on all the usual forms of social media see below.
Best way to contact us?
Correne, our fab pa is on firstname.lastname@example.org and knows where we are and can schedule meetings and sessions. We also have an online booking calendar for those of you in the US and Australia here
We trust that this has helped clarify who we are and how we can serve you better. We hope you are having an empowering day where ever you are.
Rebecca, Rod and Correne.