‘Business as usual’ leadership is failing fast. Traditional business and government structures are collapsing, and are not coping with a new world, where technology and climate issues alike are reinventing the way we work and act.
The public and consumers are no longer tolerating remote and inhumane organisations and institutions.
Workshop one: Bringing your whole self to work – Monday 24th February 2020
Workshop two: Communication that sticks – Wednesday 11th March 2020
Workshop three: Owning it – Tuesday 21st April 2020
Location: Studio One Toi Tū, Grey Lynn, Auckland. http://www.studioone.org.nz
More information on each workshop coming shortly.
- Intuitive and insightful ways to build your observational intelligence
- How to engage and lead diverse teams through complexity
- Bringing your whole self to your leadership
- Getting courageous about your authenticity and vulnerability
- Building stories that inspire, engage and unite
We look forward to seeing you there.