3 Step Programme to Mindset Mastery
Rebecca is the expert when it comes to learning how to master your mindset and achieve the goals you set for yourself. Rebecca’s book Empower Me is all about mindset – you are what you think and your beliefs and behaviours determine the results you get in life.
“Paradigm Shift events are excellent. An example of a valuable learning I took out of the ‘Master your Mindset’ half day workshop related to default-based behaviours. This powerful knowledge gained gave me the power to act in a positive way to an existing workplace issue, resulting in a deepened working relationship. Problem solved.”
– Assistant Bank Manager
Step One – 3rd May 2017: Default Behaviour COMPLETED. We will run again before the end of the year.
• Identifying your core motivators and values to gain clarity on what you want in business and personal life and understand how these contribute to the results you are getting today.
• Understanding your default identity behaviour, where it comes from, why it shows up and how it impacts your performance in business.
• Acquiring tools to help you overcome the behaviour patterns and shift to a more productive state.
Step Two – 31st May 2017: Communication – Communicating with confidence to drive more powerful outcomes
Dates – 31st May, 2017
Registration and arrival Coffee – 11am- 2.30 pm NOTE THE TIME CHANGE. A light snack will be provided.
Time – Start 11AM sharp – 2.30 pm.
Location – Christchurch – Halswell Community Centre, 341 Halswell Rd, Halswell, Christchurch 8025
Loads of parking available – Map
• Understand your default listening mode and why it shows up
• Learn what your triggers are and how to disengage them
• Gain clarity on its impact on productivity
• Obtain tools to implement that allow better and more productive conversations at an individual and team member level
• Gain clarity on how your default behaviour from session one impacts communication and how to shift it.
Step Three – Date 14th June: Mindset Mastery
Dates – 14th June 2017
Registration and arrival Coffee – 8.30am
Time – 9am – 12.30pm (morning tea provided)
Location – Christchurch – Hagley Oval Pavilion
Loads of parking available – Map
Reviewing your personal mindset mastery toolbox and bringing all the strategies together to overcome situations when you feel powerless to make a change
• Own your own communication style including how to disengage conversations that are not productive
• Understand what to do when your default behaviour setting kicks in
• Learn strategies to empower others to get better outcomes
• Understand how to communicate to get what you want
• Own your own presence – be more confident
The three Workshops are $450.00 + gst per person for single registrations.
Booking three Workshops for 3 or more? Receive a discounted price of $400.00 + GST. Get in touch with us to book this option – email@example.com
Two Workshops (for those who attended the April 5th Workshop) $300.00 + gst
Booking two Workshops for 3 or more? Receive a discounted price of $265.00 + GST. Get in touch with us to book this option – firstname.lastname@example.org
One Workshop $165.00 + gst per person.
Booking one Workshop for 3 or more? Receive a discounted price of $150.00 + GST. Get in touch with us to book this option – email@example.com
Book your place now. Limited spaces available.
“I found it really great to build on and go more in depth from the original presentation. I got a lot out of the whole workshop and think that the 3 hour time frame was good. Rebecca is an energetic and engaging speaker and very personable and approachable. Would love to attend another workshop.”
– Amelia Lindsay
Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand