A whole day of Mindset Mastery
2017 is a time to embrace change. Mastering your mindset is critical to getting what you want. Join us for a day to clear the overwhelming blocks in the way, gain clarity and get the fire in your belly so you can claim your space being you, the best you can be.
Rebecca is the expert when it comes to learning how to master your mindset and achieve the goals you set for yourself. Rebecca’s book Empower Me is all about mindset – you are what you think and your beliefs and behaviours determine the results you get in life.
It will be a great value plus day. Book now to secure your seat as numbers are limited to ensure personal attention.
DATE: Thursday 29th June, 2017
TIME: 9am – 4pm (8.30 am registration and arrival coffee). Morning tea and light lunch provided
VENUE: The Ascot Park Hotel Takitimu Room, Corner Tay Street and Racecourse Road [MAP]
INVESTMENT: $295 + GST
Please feel free to get in touch with any questions – firstname.lastname@example.org or 021 172 1809
“Paradigm Shift events are excellent. An example of a valuable learning I took out of the ‘Master your Mindset’ half day workshop related to default-based behaviours. This powerful knowledge gained gave me the power to act in a positive way to an existing workplace issue, resulting in a deepened working relationship. Problem solved.”
– Assistant Bank Manager, Christchurch
• Identifying your core motivators and values to gain clarity on what you want in business and personal life and understand how these contribute to the results you are getting today.
• Understanding your default identity behaviour, where it comes from, why it shows up and how it impacts your performance in business.
• Acquiring tools to help you overcome the behaviour patterns and shift to a more productive state.
Communication – Communicating with confidence to drive more powerful outcomes
• Understand your default listening mode and why it shows up
• Learn what your triggers are and how to disengage them
• Gain clarity on its impact on productivity
• Obtain tools to implement that allow better and more productive conversations at an individual and team member level
• Gain clarity on how your default behaviour from session one impacts communication and how to shift it.
Reviewing your personal mindset mastery toolbox and bringing all the strategies together to overcome situations when you feel powerless to make a change
• Own your own communication style including how to disengage conversations that are not productive
• Understand what to do when your default behaviour setting kicks in
• Learn strategies to empower others to get better outcomes
• Understand how to communicate to get what you want
• Own your own presence – be more confident
Book your place now. Limited spaces available.
“I found it really great to build on and go more in depth from the original presentation. I got a lot out of the whole workshop and think that the 3 hour time frame was good. Rebecca is an energetic and engaging speaker and very personable and approachable. Would love to attend another workshop.”
– Amelia Lindsay
Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand